Scalable PDF Imposition Built for Power, Built for Growth!
What is inpO2?
inpO2 is powerful and scalable PDF imposition software, built right into the familiar environment of Acrobat 8, 9 or X. inpO2 provides all the functions and features for contemporary printers deploying end-to-end PDF workflows.
Highlights of inpO2
1. Scalable Product Family.
Start with a powerful entry level tool that can grow to match your printing and workflow needs based on the same intuitive interface.
2. Familiar Environment of Acrobat.
Get up and running quickly as inpO2 is built right into Adobe Acrobat 8, 9 or X (Standard or Pro), a standard in today’s production.
3. Imposition Flexibility.
Impose with ease, control and confidence use the quick and intuitive Wizard for single document jobs, the Assembly Manager for complex multi-document layouts, automated ganging and planning, or command the inpO2 light table for total precision and control!
inpO2 Product Line
inpO2 Basic (Wizard + Layout Editor)
inpO2 Pro (Wizard + Layout Editor + Assembly Planner Module)
inpO2 Complete (All Modules)
• Quick and simple Wizard to create imposition for folded or flat work of any size!
• The Layout editor adds the powerful light-table to the Wizard.
• Edit your layouts easily in this option.
Assembly Planner Module
• Assembly Manager: Convenient assembly-tree interface to impose projects requiring complex assemblies.
• Planning Capabilities: Post-press driven approach to imposition, using press, paper and finishing method data.
• Web Press Capabilities: Easy-to-use interface to create complex layouts for single web, half-web, multi-web, come and go, or section stacking.
• Professional Feature Set: Complete page control, ink management, mark sets, checkpoints.
• Drag and drop jobs, enter the desired run length and select your target output.
• Override the automated results by changing variables with a simple click of the mouse.
• Gang as many jobs as needed on just about any format size in the Optimization module.
• Drag and drop PDF files into a predefined hot folder to automatically impose common layouts.
• Set-up any automated workflow independent of page size or page count.
• Integrate inpO2 into an existing workflow using the Hot folders to capture new jobs and direct completed layouts to the next workflow phase.
• Link directly into inpO2 from within Enfocus FullSwitch or PowerSwitch.
JDF Export Module
• Control over JDF data type and version.
• Export with cutting parameters for downstream finishing.
• Define output settings to integrate with your workflow.
Try Before You Buy
Evaluate inpO2 for 30 days for a nominal charge that can be applied towards your final purchase. The evaluation version is fully functional, allowing you to experience inpO2 without any restraint. Click here for pricing information or contact our sales department for more information.