Affordable, Professional Spectral Colour Measurement
Designed for your unique needs, i1Basic (also known as Eye-one Basic) is the perfect system to get you working effectively in a colour managed ecosystem. It includes the industry standard i1Pro spectrophotometer and i1 Match Monitor profiling software, helping you achieve accurate colour on all your LCD, CRT and laptop displays. Create profiles for any ambient light condition, allowing optimal viewing of colour-critical work. Match all monitors in your workgroup with reference profiles. Select from unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings, and optimize gray balance for more neutral and better-defined grays. You can even validate and trend monitor performance.
The i1Basic package also includes i1Share software, which allows you to measure spot colours and capture both flash and ambient light. i1Pro is supported by all major RIP manufacturers, so your profiles will be compatible.
The i1Basic system is also available in a UV version for professionals who require UV filtration for certain types of ink and printing.
As your colour management needs increase, simply add additional i1Match modules through a purchased access code to increase the functionality of your i1Basic solution: RGB & CMYK Output, Scanner, Digital Projector, Digital Camera, and i1Editor.
• Industry-standard spectrophotometer for both emissive (monitors) and reflective (print) profiling. With additional i1Match modules, use it to profile your monitors, scanners, digital cameras (with the optional ColorChecker Digital SG), and RGB and CMYK printers.
• Ambient light measurement head
• Monitor holder
• Soft carrying case
• USB powered, so extra power cable is not required
• Available in either NoFilter and UVcut. Purchase according to your workflow requirements.
• The included i1Match software features easy and advanced modes for calibrating and profiling LCD, CRT and laptop monitors.
• Create profiles for any ambient light condition, allowing for optimal viewing of colour-critical work
• Use reference profiles to match all monitors in your workgroup
• Select from unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings
• One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for leading industry monitors. (Please see Specifications tab for complete listing.)
• Validate and trend monitor performance
• Optimize gray balance for more neutral and better defined grays
• Includes interactive i1Defined training in the box
Also Included with i1Basic
• Spot colour positioning target
• Scanning ruler
• Backup board
• i1 Reflective scan target
• i1Share software for creating, evaluating and communicating colour
• Digital Pantone Library