Maximize the value of your i1 investment
i1XTreme (also known as Eye-one Xtreme) is a comprehensive solution that meets all your primary colour control needs to implement a complete end-to-end colour managed workflow. The industry-standard i1 Pro is the only measuring device necessary for both emissive (monitors) and reflective (print) profiling, giving you complete control over each device in your digital workflow. If you require UV filtration, a UV cut version is also available.
The i1XTreme system is comprehensive enough to be the only colour management solution you’ll ever need. Use it to profile your monitors, scanners, digital cameras (with the optional ColorChecker Digital SG), and RGB and CMYK printers. True colours on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
• Perfect printed colours each time, on any kind of RGB or CMYK printer
• Easy conversion of analog photos to digital art with scanner profiling
• High quality projector profiles to accurately project your work on the big screen
• Flash and ambient light measurements, so you know the colours you capture are true
• Capture spot colours off virtually any surface ideal for corporate ID photography
• Easily edit your printer profiles
Take control of your colour
The included i1Match software helps you take full advantage of your i1 system, with its guided, step-by-step interface, so you don’t need extra manuals or days of training. i1Match makes profile creation and editing simple with automatic functions for the most popular needs. Measure, mix and share spot colours, make global colour corrections, capture both flash and ambient light, and build CxF files. i1Share lets you measure spot colours and incorporate them into your work, or use them to verify the colours in your photo are exact. Plus, global colour changes are a snap.
• Industry-standard spectrophotometer for both emissive (monitors) and reflective (print) profiling.
• Use it to profile your monitors, scanners, digital cameras (with the optional ColorChecker Digital SG), and RGB and CMYK printers.
• USB powered, so extra power cable is not required
• i1Extreme is available in either NoFilter and UVcut. Purchase according to your workflow requirements.
• The included i1Match software features easy and advanced modes for calibrating and profiling each device in your workflow.
• Monitor: Display true colours on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors. Unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings. Workgroup match for multiple monitor matching. Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays, in any lighting condition. One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for leading industry monitors*. Validate and trend monitor performance. Profile reminder will ensure true and reliable colour over time.
• RGB and CMYK Output: RGB and CMYK printer profiling ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and printer to printer. "colourful" gamut mapping with unmatched quality for smoothness and shadow detail. Supports high patch count test charts for the most accurate printer profiles ideal for fine art printing and proofing. Backup board with white surface scans materials up to 3mm and folds for easy transport. Highly sophisticated ruler system enables easy one hand scanning operation, and can be used with or without the backup board. “How-to video" for scanning test charts and "optical beep" added for even greater usability. Scanner: Easily convert analog photos to digital art.
• Digital Projector: Your profiled projector will display your work just as you intend it to be seen. Digital projector profiling for highly accurate projected colour. i1XTreme includes i1Beamer holder for virtually hands free use.
• Digital Camera: Calibrate and profile your digital camera environment, including flash and ambient light measurements, so you know the colours you capture are true. Simplified features are offered for the most popular photo settings, such as contrast, exposure, colour saturation, shadows and highlights. (Requires Digital ColorChecker SG sold separately)
Plus, i1Match provides simple profile editing functions for the most popular editing needs, and spot colour measurements to incorporate in your work or use to make sure the colours in your proof are exact.