PerfX Device Link Pro is the perfect tool to create ICC DeviceLink profiles. This type of ICC profile, is commonly used to reseparate CMYK colours, in order to optimise the colour reproduction based on the type of printing process, paper and ink used for printing.
ICC DeviceLink profiles also allow you to save ink when using GCR* colour separation method and a total ink coverage limit as low as 200%!
PerfX Device Link Pro also allows you to create ICC DeviceLink profiles for RGB to CMYK conversions, in order to reproduce RGB neutral grays using the black ink only.
The perfect tool for colour optimisation while saving production time on press or large format inkjet printer!
CMYK to CMYK
• Preserve Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black solid colours as well as any of their respective tint %.
• Preserve overprint Red, Green and Blue solid colours as well as any of their respective tint %.
• Preserve White (0%) as White 0%.
• Preserve duplex and triplex colour like Cyan to Black or Red to Black shades.
• Preserve registration colour (100% CMYK).
• Preserve undercolour solid Black.
• Custom Black generation (UCR / GCR)* OR preserve existing ICC black generation (Device Link Pro feature) - Demo
• CMYK output curve editing (global or for individual color) (Device Link Pro feature).
RGB to CMYK
• Convert RGB primary colours to solid CMY, like Red = 100M + 100Y.
• Convert RGB secondary colors (cyan, magenta, yellow) to solid C, M and Y.
• Convert RGB Grays to Black only while preserving shadow density (D MAX).
*UCR = Under Colour Removal. GCR = Grey Component Replacement